Sweet Inspiration and Culinary Adventures!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Celebrate people, young and old



Typically every year I make a birthday cake for a cousin of mine.  Well, cousin once removed, or second cousin.  What is a child of your first cousin?  Family trees can be confusing. 

She celebrated her third birthday this year, which means Disney themes are in high demand.  Who am I kidding, I would love a Little Mermaid cake, you never outgrow Disney.  However, they do seem slightly more appropriate when you aren’t approaching 30.


Speaking of 30, I also have the great pleasure of living in the same city as my older sister.  I have so much fun every year planning her birthday festivities, including the cake!  This year she requested a winter themed cake, fitting for December.  All white with clear sugar crystals.  Done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave comments.