Sweet Inspiration and Culinary Adventures!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bananas!


I have this weird obsession with bananas.  Banana ice cream, banana cake, banana drinks, banana bread, I could go on…bottom line, bananas are delicious. 





New dish of the week – Banana Scones with Crystalized Ginger.  My mouth is watering already!  I’ve never made scones before – I guess that is the whole point of my challenge to make two new dishes a week.  I’ve had them, I like them, but never attempted to make them.  They turned out amazing.  Super moist and with a hint of lemon, scrumptious!  

2 comments:

JP said...

You had me at bananas - the third greatest food in the world behind peanut butter and cheerios

2amscrapper said...

I love scones!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave comments.