Sweet Inspiration and Culinary Adventures!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Challenge!


I’ve decided to challenge myself.  Earlier this month, I set a goal to make two new dishes each week.  This has no limitations – main dishes, side dishes, desserts, anything goes!  The first week I made a white cream spinach lasagna and roasted tomatoes.  Neither of which I had ever attempted before.  Thanks  to my guests, the meal received rave reviews!  Success. 

This week I’m making up for sticking with traditional, easy meals last week.  First new dish for the week – Peanut Butter Twix Brownies.  I only have two small brownies left in the pan, so I’d chalk this up to another successful new dish!  (Thank you to Dinners, Dishes and Desserts!  for the recipe.)  I did make a few amendments – I used milk chocolate instead of unsweetened and I used Kerrygold Unsalted Butter – grass-fed, all natural, Irish butter – it makes everything better. 



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave comments.