Sweet Inspiration and Culinary Adventures!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to the blogging world...

I can't believe I'm actually starting a blog!


One of my first cakes for a first birthday party.
I've been making cakes for months now and needed a new outlet to share my sweet confections.  What better way than to blog about them!


It all started as something fun to do.  My first project was a first birthday for my friend's little girl.  She wanted a traditional cake and a smash cake.  Let the creative juices flow!


Smash cake for first birthday!
Baby Shower


Next project was a baby shower cake for my brother.  The bow was such a cute idea (thanks Christine!).  
Black and Bling!


But my favorite cake I've done so far was for a friend's birthday.  The theme was 'Black & Bling' - I had a lot of fun with this one!


Stay tuned for more cakes!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave comments.