Sweet Inspiration and Culinary Adventures!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Dedicated to J







The best cousin ever sent me an amazing gift, a KitchenAid Mixer!  Seriously, there is no better gift a baker could ask for than a new stand mixer.  Mine was on the fritz, and this one arrived just in time.  I cannot thank you, J, enough!  This one goes out to you.


In honor of the new stand mixer, and the fall season that is suddenly upon us (or am I just slow to admit summer is gone?), I made pumpkin cupcakes with a maple cream cheese frosting.


This KitchenAid beats and mixes so smoothly and fast, it is truly amazing.  The batter came out a smooth texture, perfectly mixed in minutes.  I think it was my fastest batch of cupcakes yet!





Once the cupcakes cooled, I made a maple cream cheese frosting.  The final product was super moist, with the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.  






The maple syrup added an extra hint of sweetness to the cream cheese frosting.  


The perfect fall sweet treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave comments.